Skip the line and wake up to a new brew on Christmas Day!
With houses full, parties plentiful, and extra time to decompress from the year, there is no better time to add a new recipe to your coffee brewing arsenal! For our Holiday Edition of Skip the Line, we would like to introduce you to the Winter Spiced Latte!
Grounds & Hounds Coffee Co. Winter Spiced Latte
1. Brew your cup of Grounds & Hounds Coffee in your favorite mug and set aside.
2. Heat up the apple cider in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
3. Add the heated apple cider to your brewed coffee. Set aside again.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar to 1/2 cup almond milk.
5. Heat almond milk (or regular milk) and sugar mixture over medium-high heat.
6. Strongly whisk the heated milk mixture to create a froth.
7. Pour the steamed almond milk and sugar mixture over your brewed coffee and apple cider mixture.
8. Optional, but recommended: Top latte with whipped cream and sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg.
Less Optional: Enjoy your brew from the comfort of your home with your furry companion(s) while watching your favorite Christmas movie for the 49th time!
Also, for a limited time, we’d like to offer you 15% savings on you online order with the code “RescueBrew15”!