Making great coffee became much easier ever since the Hario V60 ceramic dripper came along. Amateur coffee enthusiasts are able to produce supreme coffee quality by using the exact coffee equipment from Hario that professional brewers use. The classic white Hario V60 ceramic dripper has unique spirals on the interior of the cup, allowing extra air flow through the thin filter papers leading to a crisper, cleaner coffee finish. Once the coffee is inserted in to the dripper, simply pour over hot water, preferably using the precise Hario Buono kettle for a finely controlled pour.
TIP: When you brew with ceramic dripper do not forget to wet the V60 paper filtersbefore you add the grounds.
· Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
· Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
· Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
· Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
· Designed and manufactured in Japan