One of the most tried and true methods for brewing coffee, the pour over method is a great way to produce a flavorful coffee. And with the Chemex Eight Cup Pour-Over, there's never been a more beautiful way to do it.
The Eight Cup Pour-Over allows for great control over your brew. A more deliberate pour results in longer steeping and great extraction of flavor. This versatility makes it the preferred brewing method of many professional baristas, and countless at-home coffee lovers around the world.
If you're ready to give it a shot, pick up a Chemex Eight Cup Pour-Over from our site(which includes 100 pre-folded Square paper filters) and let's get started:
1. Heat your water to 198-202 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the filter into the Chemex, then pour some water through to rinse the filter and Chemex.
3. Dump the water and place the Chemex on a scale. Zero the scale.
4. Pour 55 grams of G&H coffee grounds into the filter. Zero the scale.
5. Pour 110 grams of hot water over the grounds and allow to bloom for 30 seconds.
6. Add water in 100 gram increments until reaching 825 grams total.
7. When pouring, use slow circles, pushing the grounds down from the sides of the filter. The entire process should take about 4-5 minutes.
8. Remove filter and enjoy!
For more brewing essentials, filter refills, and coffee lover accessories, be sure to visit our Brewing Gear Collection Here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.