Quick, easy, and always delicious, you can't go wrong with this classic brewing method. The Hario V60 Pour Overis beautifully made and simple to use, and draws out a full range of flavors from your favorite beans. With a few simple tricks, you can maximize the experience and learn to make a better pour over than any of your local cafes!
To get things started, here is our guide to crafting the perfect cup of coffee with your Hario V60 Pour Over.
1. While You Heat Your Filtered Water to 195º, Grind Your Favorite Beans to a Medium-Coarse Consistency (roughly the size of sand grains)
2. Place Your Hario V60 and Natural Filter on Your Mug, and Wet the Filter with Your Hot Water. Then Discard the Water in Your Cup Before Adding Your Freshly Ground Coffee
3. Add 16 grams, or Roughly Two Tablespoons, of Ground Coffee to the V60
4. Lightly Soak the Grounds and Let Bloom for 30 Seconds
5. Slowly Rotate and Fill the V60 to the Top of the Device and Let Water Drain completely. Repeat Process as Needed to Top Off Your Mug
6. Discard the Filter, Set Aside the Hario V60, and Enjoy Your Perfectly Brewed Cup of Coffee.
For more tips and all of your brewing gear needs, please be sure to visit our Brewing Gear Collection here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This is our second time running the Rescue Roast program with Marley's Mutts, so we wanted to sit down with Zach and find out a little more about their incredible programs. Diving deeper into Pawsitive Change, we found out that the program is expanding in some pretty incredible ways.