The 28 oz Hario Range glass server is a gorgeous way to serve your morning brew. The tapered design helps keep the coffee warm for longer by reducing the surface area. Additionally, it makes the server more spill proof and easier to pour from. The server comes with a glass lid and silicone seal, and the lid can serve as a stand for the dripper.
The Hario Range Server makes the perfect companion for the Hario V60 Coffee Dripper.
And its companion, the Hario V60 Coffee Dripper:
Since this beautiful piece was designed with the Hario V60 Coffee Dripper in mind, here's how to make the most of the two:
1. Place the Hario V60 Dripper on top of the Hario Range Server and place the filter into the dripper.
2. Rinse the filter with hot water, 198-202 degrees Fahrenheit. Discard the water from the server.
3. Place the server and dripper on a scale and zero it.
4. Pour 26 grams of ground G&H coffee into the dripper and zero the scale.
5. Soak the grounds with 52 grams of hot water and allow to bloom for 30 seconds.
6. Continue pouring the hot water over the grounds until the scale reads 390 grams. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
7. Remove the Hario V60 Dripper and place the server cap on the Hario Range Server to keep the coffee hot.
Comments will be approved before showing up.