Perfectly Brew with the Bodum 8-Cup "Eileen" French Press
November 24, 20201 min read
It's not often that an appliance can also serve as a statement design piece for your kitchen, but that's certainly the case with the Bodum Eight Cup french press.Nicknamed "Eileen," this gorgeous Art Deco style french press will brew coffee as delicious as this piece is beautiful.
Like all french press style brewers, the Eileen will produce a robust, hearty, full-bodied cup of coffee. The french press method does not utilize a paper filter, only the mesh within the device.The resulting brew will contain more dissolved solids than traditional drip methods, meaning a bolder flavor.
And once you've got your french press, here's how to get the most out of it:
1. Place the Eileen on a scale and zero it.
2. Add 55 grams of medium-coarse ground G&H coffee into the french press. We recommend our Good Boy Dark roast Blend for a rich and savory sipping experience!
3. Zero the scale once more.
4. Add 110 grams of water heated to 198-202 degrees Fahrenheit and let bloom for 30 seconds.
5. Add more water, filling the french press to 825 grams of water total and steep for 4 minutes.
6. Gently push down the plunger completely, turn the lid to the slotted opening, and pour your coffee slowly into your favorite mug!
The coffee is now ready to serve 2-4 people.Or, it's at least enough to keep one person going until their afternoon cold brew.
t’s time for our favorite, and most important post of the season! Teaming up with some of our favorite rescues, here are 12 amazing pups that need a little extra help finding their forever home. Even if you’re not ready for a new pup in your life, sharing their stories could lead them to the perfect family #rescuehappiness
Welcome, fellow dog lovers, to the ultimate guide for an adventurous day out with your best friend! We've scoured the United States to bring you the top ten dog parks where your pups can run, play, and socialize.
The holiday season is a time for love, family, and comfort. Unfortunately, countless pups must spend the holidays alone in the shelter simply waiting for the perfect family to give them a second chance.