August 13, 2021 3 min read
As passionate dog lovers, we couldn’t pass up the chance to recommend a DIY treat for your rescue pooch. Whip up some easy, bark-worthy pupsicles in just a few simple steps.
1. Empty out and clean your pods with a gentle, dog-friendly soap.
2. Seal the bottom hole of the pod using a dab of hot glue.
3. Fill the pods with your dog’s favorite foods like mashed banana, peanut butter, or watermelon.
4. Put a small dog biscuit in the middle of the pods.
5. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until the treats are frozen solid.
6. Remove your pup pops from their pods and cool your four-legged friends off on hot summer days with a snack they’ll love.
Up your organizational game by using pods for corralling all your little things that you’re always losing, like bobby pins, push pins, rings, paper clips, and more. To spice up your space, decorate your pods before you use them for storage. You’ll have your handiwork to thank for your stylish and cost-effective organizational solutions.
The little tiny garden of your dreams is possible with your used coffee pods! No need to spend a fortune at fancy pottery shops, you can make your own!
Craft after you coffee with these fun decor ideas – perfect for the holidays or just for fun.
Bust moments of boredom with a unique tabletop bowling game, a fun conversation starter that will look great on your coffee table and is fun for all ages. Simply paint your pods like a bowling pin (white with red stripes at the top), stack them, and try your luck at knocking them down! The pods also make great replacement game pieces for those old board games with missing tokens.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
February 22, 2023 1 min read
February 02, 2023 6 min read 1 Comment
January 27, 2023 1 min read