September 05, 2020 1 min read
Whether it is 95º and sunny or 32º and snowing, for some of us it's always cold brew season. There's nothing that matches the rich, smooth, delicious taste of a perfectly made cold brew, and with the Primula Cold Brew maker, you'll be able to enjoy the best brew in town without having to leave your kitchen. This Primula Cold Brewer makes it incredibly easy to craft fresh cold brew in almost no time at all.
The steps are simple and result is delicious:
1. Fill the mesh filter basket with coarse ground coffee. For this step we always recommend or Sunny Spot Cold Brew Blend. It was developed from years of tweaking blend and roast profiles until we created the perfect balance of bold, sweet, savory, and smooth.
2. Pour chilled filtered water slowly directly over the grounds until the entire vessel has filled with water and the coffee is submerged. Then replace the cap.
3. Place the filled Primula Cold Brew makerin your refrigerator for 12-24 hours. A simple approach is to work through the first two steps before bed, and when you wake up, the cold brew should be ready for consumption.
4. Remove the cap and filter basket to discard the spent coffee grounds. Then replace the lockable lid
5. Pour your freshly made cold brew over ice and dilute with water to taste (less water added equals stronger cold brew)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 19, 2022 2 min read
May 13, 2022 1 min read
April 27, 2022 1 min read
Dogs are perfect, but some have a harder time than others when it comes to adoption. You may have heard of Black Dog Syndrome, but did you know Black dogs in shelters have the lowest adoption rate? They also have the highest euthanasia rate, regardless of their breed.